Our aim is to provide a first class service and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel we have fallen short of this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first telephone the person who has had conduct of your matter and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.

If you remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with after speaking to the person with conduct of your matter then you should set out your complaint in writing to:

The Director
C Carters Estate Agents
5 Bridge Street
PE13 1AF

In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:


·       An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel we have fallen short of our first class service

·       What you would like us to do to resolve it

·       Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving the complaint. Including, but not limited to:

  • Names of Advisors you have spoken with in connection with the complaint
  • The Branch Name in connection with the complaint
  • Time(s) and Date(s) of the issue(s)
  • Telephone number(s) and or Address(es) you have used to contact us
  • Any written correspondence in connection with your complaint
  • Any other document in support of your complaint


On receipt of a complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly.

The timescales for dealing with a complaint are as follows:

·       You will receive an “acknowledgement of receipt” of your complaint with us within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.

·       Within 10 working days of our acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.

·       If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response with be received.

·       After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter close then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.

If after this point, you feel your complaint has not been dealt with appropriately, we are members of The Property Ombudsman and you can write to them here:


The Property Ombudsman
Milford House
43-55 Milford Street